The Danish design icon, the Margrethe bowl, is indisputably the best known product in Rosti’s range.
The Margrethe bowl was designed in the Sigvard Bernadotte and Acton Bjørn design studio in Copenhagen, and in 1954 it was named after the Danish princess Margrethe.
More than 25 million bowls have been sold worldwide, in a range of colours and sizes.
However, Rosti is much more than the Margrethe bowl. The world’s most copied mixing bowl has a big family that focuses on functional value, in contemporary colours, and manufactured to a high quality.
Rosti is synonymous with high quality. This is not just something we say, which is why we provide a 5-year warranty on all Rosti products based on the warranty provisions below. And all future products must also live up to the 5-year warranty to be included in our range.
- The warranty is valid 5 years from the date of purchase (or proof of receipt of the item)
- The warranty applies to private consumers, not the professional market.
- The warranty only covers the quality of the product itself, and not compensation rights or damage to items other than the product itself.
- The buyer must notify the seller of the defect immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- When enforcing the warranty, contact the place of purchase, provide a receipt and agree on further inspection of the defective product.
- When enforcing the warranty, Rosti will offer repair or replacement of all or part of the product. If the product cannot be repaired and it is not possible to exchange it, a similar product of the same value will be offered. No refund of the purchase price is granted.
- The normal rights of consumers in the countries concerned are not limited by this warranty.
- Warranty exceptions:
- Normal wear and tear of the product during proper and intended use
- Defects caused by improper use or adverse events (impact, falls, etc.)